The Internet - Unravelling the Mystery
A seminar where established professionals in the field will share
their knowledge and help ``Unravel the Mystery of the Internet''!
Friday, February 23, 1996
8 AM - 12 NOON
At the Sheraton Tara Wayfarer Inn in Bedford, NH
Limited space available - Early registration recommended!
Pre-registered Ad Club Member: $49
Pre-registered Non Member: $54
At the door Member: $55
At the door Non Member: $59
RSVP by 2/19/96 to Carlene Rose at (603)744-5226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information available:
Topics of interest to be discussed:
- What is the Internet?
- What the Internet can do for your business
- How the Internet relates to Advertising and Marketing
- What the costs are in using the Internet Services
- How to get Online
- Creating a Web site
- Type of equipment needed
- Software needed
- Personal Accessibility
- 7:30 - 8:00
- Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 - 9:30
- What is the Internet and How it Relates to Your Business
Presented by Craig Peterson, Mainstream EIS,
Bruce Dawson, MV Communications
- 9:30 - 9:45
- 9:45 - 11:15
- How the Internet relates to Advertising & Marketing, And Your
Presented by Jeff Mulligan, Petzold
Advertising, Jay Wood Silknet Software, Inc.
- 11:15 - 12 NOON
- Panel Q & A Session
The Ad Club of
In conjunction with: